Monday, August 17, 2009

Motorcycle Video - Chile and Argentina


This morning I received an email from an adventure motorcycle tour company called Moto Quest Tours / Alaska Rider Tours. I met the founder of the company, Phil Freeman, at the BMW Motorcycle dealer in Rochester, NY about a year ago when he gave a presentation about riding in Alaska. (A future trip) Any how, the reason for this post is to show you a video from Moto Quest Tours of their ride in Chile and Argentina. The reason I wanted to post this is because it shows in good detail the kinds of sights and scenery that I rode thru this past January and February. I actually rode on many of the roads in the video. So, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeQB7V2v4Tg Enjoy!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
Born in Santiago, Chile and living in western New York, USA