Thursday, July 19, 2012

Annual Trip To AirVenture, Oshosh, Wisconsin


 

My camping accommodations before (above)
And my new accommodations (below)









Bright and early tomorrow morning I will be leaving on my annual motorcycle trip to EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The difference this year is that the motorcycle trip will be made in a Ford F-250 Super Duty and not on my BMW K1200LT. Late last year I came across a deal on a 24 ft. Tag-A-Long travel trailer, so I bought it. I had been thinking about buying an RV to take to Oshkosh for quite some time, so when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped on it. No more having to worry about the weather and a little more room as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
Born in Santiago, Chile and living in western New York, USA