Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Official Trip......Off To North Carolina

This coming Thursday, I will be riding the K1200LT to my son Michael's house outside of Charlotte, North Carolina. The purpose of this trip is to build a deck on the new house he had built a couple of years ago. This is the second such project, as I built a deck on the first home he built some years ago, that he still owns and rents. And on another note, I just pulled the trigger on the airfare for next years trip to South America. I will be leaving on Jan. 6 and returning on Feb. 24, 2010. It's never too early to start planning for the next adventure. Other trips I have planned for this summer are, a trip to the Henry Ford museum in Michigan in July and as always, the yearly trip to EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, Wisconsin at the end of July. I would also like to take a ride to the Piper Aircraft museum in Pennsylvania.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
Born in Santiago, Chile and living in western New York, USA