Sunday, July 18, 2010

"The Worlds Greatest Aviation Celebration"

Experimental Aircraft Association's "AirVenture" starts next Monday, and as I have for more than ten years, I will be riding my K1200LT to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for a week of everything aviation. There's some big things happening this year, like a free outdoor concert on Monday by none other than "Chicago". The largest gathering of
Douglas DC-3 aircraft since WWII, among other events. I will be posting updates here as well as on my Facebook site, so stop back often for updates. (click on the picture above or the word "AirVenture" above to go to a very nice video about AirVenture. Put the cursor over the video then click on the control bar at the bottom to go full screen. That's the way it should be viewed.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
Born in Santiago, Chile and living in western New York, USA